INTRODUCTION
Starting and running a business has always been my dream but the how without ready cash at hand had been a belittling problem. I hear the same question everywhere about capital to start and I’ve been tempted to also believe that the problem is start up capital.
Experience has taught me that the problem is not the absence of “financial capital” rather the absence of “mental capital”. The bank won’t give credit to a business with no proof of mental capability to deliver on a dream.
I intend to take you through the different stages I went through to being able to have my banks confidence and how I believe I can repeat the same scenario over and over again any where in the world.
You too can achieve your dreams with the little you have from where you are.
In these pages lies experience not just empty stories. If you have paid for this material, then be guaranteed to get your moneys worth. Remember that great books don’t make great people rather it is great decisions tat makes great people. Happy reading.
Micheal joseph(ACE)
President(moneycom)
Chapter 1
popularity is prosperity(using OPM)
People will part with their money to you if you position your self in a position of advantage. The first time I read that popularity is money I determined to create a compelling personality that will cause the cash to keep flowing. I don’t want to tell you too many stories so I will go straight to the point on how I made it happen.
OPM
I really do wonder if it is ever possible to create wealth without a little bit if not a lot of OPM. You must have heard of Other Peoples Money. In a world like ours, a world of scarcity to some and a world of excessive cash for others, the bank will have respect for someone who can pull in the cash steadily.
The question now is HOW do you make people part with their hard earned cash without fear and still trust you even if things should ever go wrong. The answer is for you to have a product that will sell any where in the world to every class if individuals.
The poorer your location the more this product will generate it’s own market.
I HAVE CHOOSEN RATHER TO COACH YOU ONE ON ONE FOR YOUR OPTIMIUM BENEFIT AND RESULT. SO MAKE PAYMENT OF THE SUM OF 10,000 NAIRA ONLY INTO ACCOUNT NO: 2140686375513 BANK: AFRIK BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: MONEYCOM SAVINGS AND CREDIT MPCS LIMITED. AFTER MAKING PAYMENT CALL +2347036688283 AND SEND A MAIL TO moneycom101@gmail.com OR MAKE PAYMENT OF 50 DOLLARS INTO LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NO: U5678152
Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
ReplyDeleteLe-Meridian Funding Service.
(60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK) Email Contact Info...lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com